Offering McKenzie physical therapy for children, adults and seniors.
Capital Region Physical Therapy provides patients one-on-one attention and is the only clinic in the capital area where all therapists practice McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT).
Appointments are available within 48 hours and can be made by calling 518-439-5006.
LEARN about our NEW pre-season training program developed specifically for junior and senior high school athletes in Albany, NY and the surrounding Capital Region: Capital Region PT Student Athlete Injury Prevention Program.
Our patient services include:
- McKenzie Method for the Spine
- McKenzie Method for Extremities
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Falls Prevention and Balance Rehabilitation Programs
- Orthopedic and Sports Injury
- Pre- and Post-operative Rehabilitation
All of our therapists are trained in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy of the spine and extremities, offering you rapid relief from pain, education about your condition, and strategies to prevent future occurrences.